Wednesday 23 January 2013

Lambretta Dry Build

Starting to look like a lammy again
I was getting very excited at this point
Shine things

There is a bit of a gap in my pictures here, not sure why but it must have been because I primed all the parts independent of each other I just didn't take any. Right as you can see it's white but that's only the colour of the primer. I always do dry builds on every restoration, you can check if everything still fits together right and this is the last time you can drill hole's. I also try on all the nice new things so I can see if all my plans are working and if the parts are good enough. I made the decision before looking for a Lambretta that it was going to look the way I wanted and I do know it's not an original restoration. I don't think I will be able to afford another one and I'm not trying to pass it off as a TV or a SX. The mudguard and horn cast are repo sx/tv from the Scooter Republic on eBay the mudguard was excellent but the horn cover needed a bit of work. All the other bits came from ScootRS the legshield trims took a lot of work to get right but I'm glad persisted

No comments:

Post a Comment