Monday 4 February 2013

Lambretta Paint 1

Setting up panels
Wow Bright
You can catch every where
Panels look a little wobbley on this side

Apple green. Well my idea of apple green. You see on the back of stickys Lambretta book there is a picture of an Sx150 that I kept looking at, I was originally going to paint it white but I could not get that picture out of my head. So I thought blow it I'm going to paint it green. I matched the colour by eye from the back of the book making it my interpretation of apple green and therefore not sticky accurate. As you can see I have painted the under sides of the parts, this makes it much easier later when painting the top as you don't need to worry about catching all those hard to get place's so you can concentrate on getting the best possible finish you can

1 comment: